Services to families and their children with special needs, from birth to age 3.
Do you have concerns that your infant/toddler........
* is behind on his/her walking, talking, feeding, or playing skills?
* does not do things other children his/her age do?
* may need special help to learn basic skills?
Does your family need help with these special needs?
The Infant & Toddler Program may be able to help by providing:
* Access to evaluations by a team of professionals
* Access to appropriate agencies to meet your child's special needs
* Assistance in meeting your family's needs
* A single contact person to facilitate this process