St. Michaels Middle High
Home of the Saints!
200 Seymour Ave.
St. Michaels, MD 21663
Principal: Tracy Elzey
TCPS Food Service
All Talbot County Public Schools offer nutritious meals that meet the
Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010. All schools offer breakfast,
lunch and a la carte items approved by the U.S. Department of
Agriculture. Students may also bring lunch from home. Menus are posted
at all schools, on the TCPS website and sent each month via TCPS Today.
To prepay meals, use the online prepayment program called MySchoolBucks or make checks payable to the school cafeteria (example: Easton Middle School Cafeteria).
Elementary Lunch: $2.50
Middle-High Lunch: $2.75
Free and reduced-price meals are available to families with limited
ability to pay. Eligibility is based on family size and income
guidelines developed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Free and Reduced Meal Enrollment Forms
- Ehs smmhs breakfast november 2017 (pdf)
- Cdes november 2017 (pdf)
- Smes-ees-wmes nov 2017 (pdf)
- Sm middle november 2017 (pdf)
- Ems nov 2017-variety bar (pdf)
- Talbot easton middle breakfast november 2017 (pdf)
- Tes nov 2017 (pdf)
- High school nov 2017 (pdf)
- Tilghman elementary oct 2017 (pdf)
- Cdes oct 2017 (pdf)
- Ehs smmhs breakfast october 2017 (pdf)
- Ems breakfast oct 2017 (pdf)
- Menu smes, ees, wmes elementary oct 2017 (pdf)
- Middle school lunch october 2017 (pdf)
- Ehs smmhs october 2017 (pdf)