Home of the Cheetas!
11430 Cordova Rd
Cordova, MD 21625
Principal: Laura Griffith Ed.D.
TCPS Food Service
All Talbot County Public Schools offer nutritious meals that meet the
Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010. All schools offer breakfast,
lunch and a la carte items approved by the U.S. Department of
Agriculture. Students may also bring lunch from home. Menus are posted
at all schools, on the TCPS website and sent each month via TCPS Today.
To prepay meals, use the online prepayment program called MySchoolBucks or make checks payable to the school cafeteria (example: Easton Middle School Cafeteria).
All Breakfast: $1.50
Elementary Lunch: $2.25
Middle-High Lunch: $2.50
Free and reduced-price meals are available to families with limited
ability to pay. Eligibility is based on family size and income
guidelines developed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Free and Reduced Meal Enrollment Forms
- Middle & high breakfast talbot may2017 (pdf)
- Easton middle breakfast talbot may2017 (pdf)
- Smes, ees, wmes may 2017 (pdf)
- High school lunch may2017 (pdf)
- Tilghman elem may 2017 (pdf)
- Chapel elem may (pdf)
- Easton middle may 2017 (pdf)
- Smes,ees,wmes april 2017 (pdf)
- Easton middle april 2017new (pdf)
- Chapel elem april 2017 (pdf)
- Tilghman elem april 2017 (pdf)
- High school lunch april2017new (pdf)
- Easton middle breakfast talbot april2017 (pdf)
- Middle & high breakfast talbot april 2017 (pdf)