FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH FOR ALL STUDENTS! Breakfast and Lunch will be provided free of charge for all students when they return to school buildings for in person learning. Students will also have the option to take home a bag of free meals for the days they will not be attending in person. Evening meal pick up will still be offered at all locations except Easton High School on Tuesdays and Fridays from 4:00 - 5:30 p.m. for all children ages 2-18.
Talbot County Food Pantries and Resources
Talbot COVID-19 Website
www.talbotcovid19.org — is a central location for community information during the COVID-19 health emergency.
The website was developed by Talbot County Emergency Services and links to federal, state, and local information about the coronavirus and Talbot County’s response. The Talbot County Health Department is the primary source for local health advisories, along with the Maryland Department of Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Wi Fi Resources
Easton Utilities Free Drive-Up Hot Spots
Easton Velocity has established several FREE Drive-Up Hotspots for anyone in need of WiFi access at this time.
WiFi Name: EU-Public
No Password Required
- Talbottown Shopping Center main parking lot (closest to the intersection of Washington and Harrison Streets). Available 24/7.
- Idlewild Park parking lot (closest to basketball courts). Open dawn to dusk.
- Moton Park parking lot (closest to park entrance). Open dawn to dusk.
- Library parking lot (closest to Federal Street). Available 24/7.
Atlantic Broadband Offers Free Internet to Families in Need
Atlantic Broadband is offering free internet during the Coronavirus Crisis for families in need. Click for Details
Social & Emotional Learning Resources
TCPS School Counselor and Student Services Office Hours
We are here to help! Virtual office hours during which parents/guardians/students can reach out to staff and expect a real time response.
- COVID-19 a Social Story for Children
- COVID-19 Information for Parents
- COVID-19 Information for Parents (SPANISH)
Supporting Kids During the Coronavirus Crisis : Tips for Nurturing and Protecting Children at Home
Manage Stress and Anxiety During Coronavirus (for parents-their own)