Easton Middle School Families: Please see the following dress code requirements for the 2016-17 school year.
1. No tank tops or sleeveless tops.
2. No clothing with obscene or inappropriate comments or pictures.
3. No clothing that depicts drugs, alcohol, cigarettes, or violence.
4. No short shorts, or cut offs. From a standing position with arms at your sides the hem of the shorts should not be above the fingertips.
5. No halters, midriffs, or tube tops.
6. No clothing with holes.
7. No pants worn 2” or more below waist.
8. No skirts or dresses worn more the 6” above the knee. From a standing position with arms at your sides the hem of skirt or dress should not be above the fingertips.
9. No jewelry or accessories that could be viewed as potentially dangerous.
10. No flip-flops.
11. No head coverings including but not limited to hats, bandanas, hoods, visors or sunglasses.
12. No clothing or accessories deemed gang related or promoting hatred toward a person or group based on their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin, religion or disability.
13. Leggings and tights may not be worn as pants. They may be worn and covered by a shirt or a skirt. From a standing position with arms at your sides the hem of the skirt or shirt should not be above the fingertips.