Thank you for your interest in Talbot County Public Schools! Talbot County offers the best possible combination of pleasant personal living; and a supportive, caring work environment.
Affirming equal opportunity in principle and practice
Certified Staff Openings
TEACHER OF VISUALLY IMPAIRED
Full time position with starting salary supplemented due to critical area need. Superior fringe benefits with progressive four county special education consortium. Located on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, we are seeking a certified teacher of visually impaired to work in a school setting with children age birth to 21. A valid driver’s license is required.
Affirming equal opportunity in principle and practice.
SPANISH TEACHER- EHS
Support Staff Openings
10 month position (Non-contractural Position)
Effective: 2017-2018 School year
1. A valid teaching certificate with at least three years of successful teaching experience in career and technology education or a Bachelor's degree with at least three years of experience working in the business community.
2. Experience working in the business community.
3. Strong organizational skills.
4. Valid driver's license
5. Such alternative qualifications acceptable by the Board.
Bus Driver/Trainer (TCEC)
Effective: Immediately. Posting date ends 8/14/17 at 10am.
- High School Diploma, good written and verbal communication skills and the ability to read and follow road maps, regulations, and procedures.
- Meet all licensing and pre-service instruction requirements of the MSDE, MVA, and TCPS requirements as a public school bus driver and driver trainer.
- Three year’s successful experience as a school bus driver with a combination of training and experience that can assure knowledge to perform successfully.
- Have no current points on driving record and have a satisfactory past driving record as determined by the Transportation Manager.
- Such alternatives to the above qualifications as may be deemed appropriate.
Instructional Assistant (Special Education)-
St. Michaels Elementary School
Bus Driver (TCEC)
Substitute/Adjunct Teacher and Tutor
All current employees should apply via EAC for positions they are interested in.