Home of the Tigers!
21374 Foster Ave.
Tilghman, MD 21671
Principal: Joyce Crow
TCPS Food Service
All Talbot County Public Schools offer nutritious meals that meet the
Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010. All schools offer breakfast,
lunch and a la carte items approved by the U.S. Department of
Agriculture. Students may also bring lunch from home. Menus are posted
at all schools, on the TCPS website and sent each month via TCPS Today.
To prepay meals, use the online prepayment program called MySchoolBucks or make checks payable to the school cafeteria (example: Easton Middle School Cafeteria).
Elementary Lunch: $2.50
Middle-High Lunch: $2.75
Free and reduced-price meals are available to families with limited
ability to pay. Eligibility is based on family size and income
guidelines developed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. Free and Reduced Meal Enrollment Forms
- Chapel district elementary (pdf)
- Ees, smes,tes,wmes oct. 2018f (pdf)
- Talbot ms easton october2018 (pdf)
- Talbot ehs oct2018 (pdf)
- Talbot middle-high breakfast oct 2018 (pdf)
- St. michaels middle october 2018 (pdf)
- Talbot easton middle breakfast october 2018 (pdf)
- easton middle sept. 2018fpdf (pdf)
- Cdes sept. 2018 (pdf)
- Ees,smes,tes,wmes sept 2018 (pdf)
- Talbot ehs sept 2018fpdf (pdf)
- Talbot middle-high breakfast sept 2018pdf (pdf)
- Talbot easton middle breakfast september 2018 (pdf)
- St. michaels middle sept. 2018pdf (pdf)