Elementary & Middle School Supply Lists
- Tes 2019-20 supply list
- Wmes supply list.pdf
- Ees-m supply list.pdf
- St. michaels middle school supply list 2019 2020.pdf
- Cdes supply list 2019-2020 .pdf
- Dobson supply list 2019.pdf
- Smes 2019-2020 supply lists.pdf
- Ems list 2019-2020.pdf
The app that tells you what’s on the menu today in your school’s cafeteria. Check out the menu items—including calories, nutritional information and allergens.
2019-20 Bus Routes
Here Comes the Bus APP
Here Comes the Bus App will be up and running at the end of September. We will notify families when the APP is set for the 2019-20 routes. Thank you for your patience!
The TCPS 2019-20 Calendars will be mailed to all families by the end of August. Copies will also be available in all school offices.English Calendar (PDF)
To register your child for Talbot County Public Schools, please bring the following to your school office:
- Up-to-date immunization record
- Birth Certificate (Proof of Custody)
- Social Security Card
- Parent/Legal Guardian with ID
- Proof of current grade (if transferring from another school)
- Income Verification (pre-K only)
- Proof of Residency (Current signed lease/deed or electric bill)
- Supplemental Identification, Please bring 2 of the following: Drivers License, w2 Form, Bank Statement, Voter Registration Card, Pay Stub, Income Tax Return (Name on the supplemental ID MUST match the name on the Proof of Residence)
Enrollment forms are also available in all school offices.
Required Enrollment Forms
- Certification en espanol (pdf)
- Certification Form (pdf)
- Enrollment Forms-revised 10-18-18 (pdf)
- FERPA (pdf)
- Health Inventory (pdf)
- Maryland DHMH Blood Lead Testing Certificate (pdf)
- Maryland Immunization Certification Form DHMH 896 - Februa 2 (pdf)
- PREK APPL revised (pdf)
Additional Enrollment Forms
- School Based Dental Program(Spanish) (pdf)
- Wellness Center Enrollment (English) (pdf)
- School Based Dental Program (English) (pdf)
- Wellness Center Enrollment (Spanish) (pdf)
- RESIDENCE VERIFICATION STATEMENT (pdf)
- Readmittance to School (pdf)
- Survey of Home Language NEW January 2015 Spanish (pdf)
- Survey of Home Language NEW January 2015 (pdf)
TCPS posts news and information on the district and school websites, along with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. SchoolMessenger Email and Texts are also used to communicate news, events, and weather-related school closings and delays.
In order to receive TCPS texts and emails, please ensure that each of your children’s schools have your current email and cell phone number in your child’s PowerSchool record. Then, to opt in to receive text messages, text “YES” to 67587.
PowerSchool Parent Portal
To create a PowerSchool Parent account, visit the TCPS website and click the PowerSchool tab. Follow the on-line directions to create your account. Please call your child’s school office if you have any questions.
If you already have a PowerSchool account from the 2017-2018 school year, you do not need to create a new one. User names and passwords will continue to work from year to year.